Full course description
Event sponsor: Cultivate 21/Light of Christ Catholic Schools
Event location: St. Mary's Central High School
Event contact and email: Tracy Friesenemail@example.com
Event start date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Event end date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Objective and Outcomes:
- Basic understanding of key 21st century skills (critical thinking communication, collaboration, and creativity) and the role these skills play in college, career, life readiness and employability.
- An understanding of design thinking/process thinking, an their impact on creative confidence.
- Definitions and basic elements of PBL, as well as basic implementation strategies for Standards-Based Project-Based Learning (PBL).
Evaluation and Evidence of Learning and Application:
- Attendance of ALL sessions and follow-up PLC sessions.
- Completed PBL on the Cultivate21 template submitted for feedback.
- 1-2 page reflection paper sharing evidence of learning throughout the course, plans for implementation, and future professional learning goals with regard to PBL (12 point font, double-spaced).