Full course description
Event sponsor: Pioneer Elementary School
Event location: Pioneer Elementary School
Event contact and email: James Jeskefirstname.lastname@example.org
Event start date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Event end date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Objective and Outcomes:
- To cultivate an environment where all learners and staff are challenged and inspired to be their best.
- Based on the human traits of kindness, honesty and compassion, our staff will use the knowledge gained from this book to create an environment where learners feel cared for and empowered.
- Build capacity in staff members and develop their leadership skills.
Evaluation and Evidence of Learning and Application:
- Attendance and participation in class.
- Reflection paper on how you have changed your approach, your attitude, teaching practices or staff interactions after reading this book and participating in discussions.
- Create a presentation to share the learning of our staff to our PTO group and aides.