Full course description
Event sponsor: University of Mary Athletics
Event location: Bismarck, ND
Event contact and email: Brett Holinkafirstname.lastname@example.org
Event start date: Friday, April 6, 2018
Event end date: Saturday, April 7, 2018
Objective and Outcomes:
- Learn a variety of different football coaching techniques, drills and fundamentals.
- Learn offensive and defensive scheme and strategy
- Learn how to build and maintain a successful football program
- Learn how to motivated and understand the psyche of athletes
- Be able to analyze how the information from the clinic can be used or implemented into teaching and coaching
Evaluation and Evidence of Learning and Application:
- Participants must be actively involved in all instructional hours. At the occlusion of the clinic the participants will complete an exit survey to reflect on new techniques they have learned, specifying if their coaching philosophy will change or remain the same and what from the clinic they will implement from the specific speakers into their teaching and coaching.